Mobile app development today has become the most powerful tool across the world for gaining easy access to the potential customers. It is extremely imperative to build an eye-catching, impressive, and aesthetically-designed app for gaining a maximum response from the users.
When it comes to developing a mobile app, the user experience, and the user interface are the two important things which are crucial towards designing an application. Here are 10 tips that can help you boost conversions through mobile app designs.
- KEEP AN IMPRESSIVE UI: A mobile app with a good, impressive, and enhanced looks is certainly preferred rather than an app which has a heavy text design. A great looking UI is a must to keep the existing users retained.
- USE ATTRACTIVE COLORS AND LOGOS: A brand is entirely focused on the relationship you and your customers have with a particular service or a product. Choosing a good color helps to define that relationship in a very subtle and effective way.
- MAINTAIN CONSISTENCY IN ELEMENTS: It is extremely important to maintain consistency for defining the elements of the app and then repeating them. For instance, if one of the buttons says, “subscribe” is in a specific color, say yellow then all the buttons should be of that color. All screens should maintain this consistency.
- GIVE FAST FEEDBACK: All users have an expectation that their phones should respond back efficiently to all of their interaction, so every interaction must give a proper feedback. For example, if a user performs a particular action, responded with an animation, then this gives the user feedback that their process is being executed.
- USE GOOD TYPOGRAPHY: It is very important to use good typography because it has a huge impact on varied aspects of an app which includes readability, mood, user experience, etc. Different principles of typography must be understood to create a pleasing design.
- INVOLVE REAL USERS: It is important to involve real users while evaluating the UI design ideas and opinions. This should be done at an early stage of development to reduce the chances of confusion related to the features that which ones should be included and which ones to let go. visit us here!
- STICK TO THE OS GUIDELINES: While formulating the design of app’s user interface it is important to stick to the multiple user guidelines related to the targeted operating system.
- BEWARE OF METAPHORS: There are few graphical metaphors like the analog images (TV screens, radio, cameras, etc.), which are not technically familiar to the young generation. So, these metaphors must be avoided.
- FOCUS ON FUNCTIONALITY: The more complex the app is, the harder it is to use or to navigate. Consider breaking the functionality into a set of related apps, each focusing on core functionality if you have more of it to offer.
- USE MOTIONS AND TRANSITIONS: Techniques including motions and transitions should be used in order to enrich the user experience of the app and show the value to the users rather than pushing them to look at it.
Find out how you can expand your business with a mobile app or mobile enabled website by hiring an App builders UK expert.